Ali: Mom do you know where....(long pause)
Me: Where???
Ali: Oh, I became unfocused for a minute.
Me: Whose watch is on top of the fridge?
Josiah: It's mine.
Me: Um, why is it on top of the fridge?
Josiah: Because I was going to take it to church with me, but then I forgot.
Me: ???
(Kate getting on her bike to go to a friends house)
Me: Don't go to anyones house that I don't know.
Kate: Yeh, yeh. Don't get hit by a car, don't talk to strangers, don't get bit by a black widow...I could go on and on and on.
Joke:
Josiah: Knock-Knock.
Me: Whose there?
Josiah: Interrupting cow.
Me: Interrupting cow wh-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Haha, that's really funn-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: That's a great jok-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Go to- (I was going to say bed).
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Now!
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Where???
Ali: Oh, I became unfocused for a minute.
Me: Whose watch is on top of the fridge?
Josiah: It's mine.
Me: Um, why is it on top of the fridge?
Josiah: Because I was going to take it to church with me, but then I forgot.
Me: ???
(Kate getting on her bike to go to a friends house)
Me: Don't go to anyones house that I don't know.
Kate: Yeh, yeh. Don't get hit by a car, don't talk to strangers, don't get bit by a black widow...I could go on and on and on.
Joke:
Josiah: Knock-Knock.
Me: Whose there?
Josiah: Interrupting cow.
Me: Interrupting cow wh-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Haha, that's really funn-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: That's a great jok-
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Go to- (I was going to say bed).
Josiah: MOO!!!
Me: Now!
Josiah: MOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment