Ali and I had a lot of fun on April Fools Day. We put toy snakes, lizards and turtles in every ones bed. We also short-sheeted Allen's bed. We ate blue bread sticks for dinner and Ali told me my shoe was untied, and I believed her! Then she said "April Fools!" Ali felt bad that night when she got into bed and she didn't have anything creepy waiting for her. I told her not to worry because April Fools wasn't over yet. She had an itchy toe before she fell asleep so after she was completely out, I dyed it green!
Allen got us all as well. He told all the kids (individually) that our trip to the lake this summer was canceled. Then, while helping me move a bench, he "threw out his back". I totally fell for it. One of these years I need to get even with him.
Allen got us all as well. He told all the kids (individually) that our trip to the lake this summer was canceled. Then, while helping me move a bench, he "threw out his back". I totally fell for it. One of these years I need to get even with him.
Good job, Ali! Is your toe still green? I bet you were surprised in the morning when you looked down and saw your toe.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't put creepy things in my bed!